Saturday, March 3, 2012

Where can I find dating sims or visual novels?

I've played:

Date Warp

RE Alistair++

Frozen Essence

And most of the Nummzy and Pacthesis ones.

I would perfer them to be free but if you have any good ones that you have to pay for please suggest.

Thanks in advance!! :)Where can I find dating sims or visual novels?
Have you played the Fantasia series? They're free and they're pretty popular with people who like most of the games you've already mentioned.



http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us/fo鈥?/a>



Otherwise the main two games with female PCs I can think of that aren't on your list are Fatal Hearts and Yo-Jin-Bo.Where can I find dating sims or visual novels?
you need to get out and meet people in REAL LIFE, don't worry if you meet a cute significant other and end up sharing intimacy you could always close your eyes and pretend that your playing a game, just push the right buttons.

No comments:

Post a Comment