Friday, March 9, 2012

Visual Novels and Dating Sims for girls?

I'm looking for otome VNs and dating sims in ENGLISH. Preferably free or fanmade, but if you know any that have been officially released in English by a major company that I can purchase, that would be good too. I only want clean, non-H games. I'm looking mostly for GxB games but I wouldn't be completely opposed to BxB.



Please nothing from Ren'Py, as I've already played those. Also, if it's on Deviantart, chances are I played it.



Games I liked:

--Spirited Heart

--Yo-Jin-Bo

--Re:Alistair++ (This one was incredible! I'd love more like it)

--Fantasia: The Realm of Thanos (and the sequel demo)

--Wonderland Days Sim Date



I don't like anything by nummyz.



Thanks if you can help, although I imagine it will be difficult. Don't forget ENGLISH is kind of important.Visual Novels and Dating Sims for girls?
there are not very many of those games in existence in english yet. the best thing to do is to hype up the games that exist to your friends so people buy more copies, because if people buy more, companies will make more. a lot of people are trying to make free fan ones but it's hard work.



try:

http://www.otomegames.com/games.shtmlVisual Novels and Dating Sims for girls?
If you played wonderland sim days I suggest looking at the site of the girl who made that game, since there are many others just like it (same kind of thing but different characters)

http://pacthesis.deviantart.com/

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment