Saturday, March 3, 2012

How do i get my sims in sims 3 to start dating?

I just got sims 3 and i started with a girl and then added a guy and i keep making them talk and now they sleep with each other but how do i get them to date? tips please.How do i get my sims in sims 3 to start dating?
Once you've gone far enough in the romance section, different options should come up. First you should 'confess attraction' to the sim; then 'propose going steady'. This should start a sims relationship.



Hope this helps. (:How do i get my sims in sims 3 to start dating?
Soon it should pop up with different options e.g. confess attraction then more options should pop up. soon one should say propose to go steady. that is how you get your sims to date. I hope this has helped you

No comments:

Post a Comment