Friday, March 9, 2012

The Sims 2: What happens if a teen is dating another teen and one ages before the other?

My teen has 8 days until she becomes an adult. She's dating this boy [that my cousin made]. If my sim becomes an adult before my cousin's sim does, what will happen to their love %26amp; chemistry?



Oh and by the way, my cousin also made this old guy and he keeps stealing newspapers from other people in the neighborhood. What do I do about him?The Sims 2: What happens if a teen is dating another teen and one ages before the other?
With the teen thing, when the girl grows up she'll just remain best friends with the boy until HE grows up, then they can start dating again.

About the news papers, I think if a sim has a mean personality they will steal papers, or if the old guy has a bad relationship with one of the people in the house, he'll come round and steal the newspaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment