Friday, March 9, 2012

What are some visual novels/dating sims?

I need english. But so far they have none. If there are some with english i don't mind if they have some H stuff. But I at least need the name to be in japanese and the cover not to look as H-y. I don't want people to see this. I have always been interested in dating sims and I just started watching Oreimo and now I want to buy some. But no exactly eroge. And definitely not ones with sister stuff. A lot of people tell me to just learn japanese but it's hard and I can't afford Rosetta Stone or Classes. But so far it seem like my only solutionWhat are some visual novels/dating sims?
Games that are originally in English:

http://www.otomegames.com/games.shtml

That covers PC and DS.



As for games in Japanese that have fan English patches the only one I know of so far is Starry Sky In Spring. There are some more being worked on but they're not ready and they may not be for a long time, it takes forever.What are some visual novels/dating sims?
Thaths right

No comments:

Post a Comment