Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Dating sims for girls(DS)?

I know a few of them, but they're all in japanese... Any US ds dating sims for girls? ... Or dating sims between boys 卢w卢Dating sims for girls(DS)?
There have been only one (that I know of) decent/great otome game that has been translated very recently, and that is Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 1st Love Plus. But you will have to learn how to put the english patch on the original ROM yourself.



Go here for more info: http://sites.google.com/site/tokimemogs1鈥?/a>



Check out the patching tutorial on the sidebar, and if you still don't understand or need help with certain difficulties, go to their contacts page and ask.



And right now there's the 2nd game in that franchise being translated here: http://gokusaishiki.wordpress.com/



They are in their beta-testing stages right now, and will be translating a few other otome games in the future. There is no gurantee that they will start or finish these translation projects. Examples are:



* Blood of Bahamut

* TMGS3

* Will O鈥?Wisp

* Fushigi Yuugi

* Tactical Guild

* Hiiro no Kakera DS

* Ouran Host Club

* Tenkaichi Sengoku Lovers(The otome game that came out 10/13/10)

* Tacticslayer

* Kimi no Yusha

* Princess Maker 4

* Angelique Duet

* Kurayami no Hate de Kimi no matsu

* Kimi ni Todoke

* Vitamin X Evolution

* Wizardry Inochi no Kusabi

* Love Revo



Hope this helped.
The best i could think of would be harvest moon (any of the series) or princess debut. i bought them at game stop =D but then the dating sim part isn't what the games concentrate on exactly, cuz there is dancing in princess debut and farming in harvest moon XD







I hope this helps you =3Dating sims for girls(DS)?
I am playing Princess Debut ( so cute!) right now actually and went to see if I could find some more. I passed this up a million times and really kick myself for not getting it earlier! I love it and its great because I like DS games since I am always on the go.



I looked into Avalon Code and asked around. Its not really a dating sim but more rpg so I'll pass. I have a million rpgs already.



While its a dancing/rhythm %26amp; dating game, I think its the closest we will get in the US. I wish our market was better for these things.
Not many, but there's a list here:



http://www.otomegames.com/games.shtml



scroll down to the bottom half and it covers DS games



There are more options on PC thoughDating sims for girls(DS)?
So lame.
It's perfectly normal for someone to want to date someone through a video game, rather than real life. Perfecly normal...

No comments:

Post a Comment