Friday, March 9, 2012

Good Anime Dating Sims?

I was watching Lucky Star this evening, and Konata was playing a dating sim... I remember that I used to play dating sims ALL THE TIME with my best friend, and now I really want to play one, lol.



So, I've been lurking around google, and I found a whole bunch of games on Newgrounds, but... Well, they last about ten minutes, and the art isn't to my liking. It looks like shitty fanart, to be blunt. And I'm sure there are some good ones buried in there, but I haven't found any yet.



So, I'm asking if there are any really good dating sims you know of. I don't really care if it's for girls or boys, if there's hentai, if it's yaoi/yuri, etc. I'm just looking for good graphics, manga style art, a good plot and decent character customization. I don't mind paying for a disc, as long as it's worth the money. I also don't mind downloading a game. A free dating sim would be preferred, of course, but I'm open to any and all suggestions.

Thanks in advance~Good Anime Dating Sims?
Free is usually going to mean stuff people do for fun in their spare time so it's rarely going to be long or deep or fancy. The best *free* dating sim out there is RE: Alistair and that's really short.



Newgrounds games are almost always crap, don't bother.



Also, very near ZERO actual dating sims have character customisation. it's almost completely unheard of. the only one that does it is Magical Diary which just came out. nobody does custom characters because it would mess up the CGs to have to have a million different art options.



Or did you just mean customisation like your characters have stats to raise? (a 'sim' instead of a 'visual novel') There are a few more of those.



The most popular _hentai_ games in English plotwise are probably Yume Miru Kusuri and KiraKira. Maybe Demonbane, I haven't played it. They aren't sims though, they're VNs.Good Anime Dating Sims?
Have you tried pacthesis.deviantart.com? pacthesis is a pretty popular sim date game creator, with different games like Wonderland Days (Alice in Wonderland of course), Kingdom Days (fantasy), Idol Days (more modern), Chrono Days (time traveling, best one in my opinion).

No comments:

Post a Comment