Friday, March 9, 2012

Any New Otome games/Japanese Dating sims?

I've been studying japanese for about 2 month (so i know how to read, barely understand) but I have notice after playing Love revo Ds, it was pretty hard to understand but I did eventually did finish the game with a good ending (after a couple of tries), The game help my reading a lot, but When I heard the voices in the PC version It would of helped SO MUCH.



So now my questions, are there any more Japanese dating sims? Im not sure if I can Play the PC version but I can play Ds version, and if possible can it be voiced, like at Special scenes, not necessarily the whole game....and are there any japanese dating sim that has been translated to english, I know they haven't made an english one after "Princess Debut" but I mean fan made patches (I know its really heard to make, let alone find) even though I don't really play games I do find Otome games pretty interesting...Ok I just love them now ( I REALLY WISH LOVE REVO CAME OUT IN ENGLISH)Any New Otome games/Japanese Dating sims?
Duel Love Koisuru Otome wa Shouri no Joshin. It doesn't have an english translation, but you can get a guide on how to get your guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment