Friday, March 9, 2012

Can anybody name some good Japanese dating-sims or visual novels that have been translated to English?

I'm talking about ACTUAL dating sims or visual novels... not homemade ones %26lt;.%26lt;; Those are boring... I don't care if they're interesting ones, don't post them...



I've already played School Days with the partial translation, so... don't post that, either ;P



I've been looking for Remember11 and Never7 (Heehee, 7-11... Slurpees...), but yea, no luck finding torrents for those... But I know Remember11 has a fan-trans patch and Never7 is in the process of getting one made...



So... know any good ones?Can anybody name some good Japanese dating-sims or visual novels that have been translated to English?
Yay for beginner otakus and Yui FTW!!



Here's 2:



Shuffle! (Full English, Voiced, H, Recommended)

Hour Glass of Summer (Full English, Voiced, Non H)

No comments:

Post a Comment