Friday, March 9, 2012

What is the most up to date Sims game?

What is the most up to date Sims game out there nowdays? I haven't had or played it in about three years now and mine I played on the computer until it took up so much space I had to delete it. Is it better if played on Playstation 2? I think Sims 2 is the newest but not sure. And also I would appreciate some details about the game and how you users out there would rate it.What is the most up to date Sims game?
Sims 2 is the latest (as in, there is no Sims 3 yet). I haven't played all the different platforms but I think most people would agree that it is best on the PC... that's where the game is the most in depth and the PC version has the most expansions by far.



Speaking of expansions, currently available are University (send your sims to University - they have a new age called "Young Adult" that applies only while they are in uni), Nightlife (send your sims downtown - a much larger selection of social interactions, and a date mini game thing), Open For Business (your sims can own their own business - pretty much anything you can think of can work as a business), Pets (your sims get pets! actually, just dogs, cats, and caged animals... still worth it though), Seasons (they experience the Seasons with various different activities, they can also garden and fish), and four different themed "stuff packs". Bon Voyage (take your sims on vacation) is the next expansion pack that will come out.



As you can probably tell by now, I love this game! I played the first Sims and I have had Sims 2 for PC since it came out. There's such a wide variety of stuff you can do, there's something for everyone. Some people love to make families that last for generations, some love to build houses, some love to create custom content... and some, like me, like a little bit of everything!What is the most up to date Sims game?
First of all, I love Sims2. And the newest version is the upcoming Sims 2 Bon Voyage..I would suggest waiting until that comes out..it looks really interesting.What is the most up to date Sims game?
U know what... I LOVED... and still LOVE the SIMS... I did try another NEW game : Desperate Housewives.... I definately liked that one as well, it wasn't exactly like the sims, but even still its a good game to pass time.
The newest version is Sims 2. You can also buy expansion packs like Sims Seasons which is really cool =).



I don't like the PS2 version (personally). It isn't as easy to control and it takes longer to move the Sims around, build etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment