Friday, March 9, 2012

Can anyone tell me of a death note sims dating game?

Argh....I'm tired of looking for them....so I'll just have someone else look for me ^.^Can anyone tell me of a death note sims dating game?
Do you mean where you can modify the characters on the Sims to look like Death Note characters? What people do is buy Sims 2 and go online to modthesims.com or the real Sims site, type in the search box "Light", "L", etc. and download them.

*Important* Save them in My Documents: EA Games: The Sims 2: Saved Sims. Double click on them once they're in there and select "Install now." Do not download these while the Sims game is running. It will freeze the computer up really bad. =/



Load your game and then you can make Light/Misa date or whatever couple you would like. =)



This is the whole reason I bought the Sims 2, haha.Can anyone tell me of a death note sims dating game?
try google type in deviant art and type in death note sim

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment