Friday, March 9, 2012

Dating Sims ( Free or can be Downloaded)?

I am a girl and I would like to find a good dating sim that is free or can be downloaded. I do not want a demo I want the whole dating sim. I really want to find a good dating sim like Alistair. That was really fun. I would really appreciate the help.Dating Sims ( Free or can be Downloaded)?
If you want to download legal free games (and that IS what you meant, because anything else would get you banned from Answers) then you're limited to a small handful and they're generally not going to be super-long or super-detailed. Sometimes you get lucky, but most of the time to make a really great game it takes money, so the developers have to sell the games otherwise they can't afford to make anymore. If nobody buys there are no more games and that sucks for everyone!



So, free games:

pacthesis.deviantart.com

www.insani.org

www.renai.us



That's basically it for free and in English.



Remember, it's a niche market. The more people _buy_ games like this, the more games like this will be made.

No comments:

Post a Comment